i dont trust people who are attracted to me…like why? write me a 10 page paper with a legitimate thesis and valid points backing up your claim or you fake.
tagged by unlitasteria
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least any number of followers.
- Name: Wencke
- Nickname: Piff (too lazy to think of the bunch of stupid ass nicknames people gave me LMAO)
- Birthday: 3rd October
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: I hate actually defining a person’s sexuality (including my own) since I will always pick personality over appearance and personalities are not linked to gender which in return means I hate setting boundaries hOWEVER if I had to define it I would be heterosexual so let’s leave it at that before I start a debate.
- Height: 5’6
- Time zone: CEST (Germany)
- What time and date is it there: 31/8 01:30 am
- OTPs: Cecilia/Robbie, Sora/Namine, Aqua/Terra, Light/Snow, Allen/Lucien, Hannibal/Will, Eren/Levi, Rin/Haru, Castiel/Dean, Zack/Cloud, Thor/Loki, Tony/Steve, Tom/Chris, Ichigo/Rukia, Grimmjow/Ichigo, Orihime/Ulquiorra etc. (prob forgot 80% of my OTPs here)
- The last thing I Googled was: How much one has to pay when declaring excess baggage on a flight LMAO
- First word that comes to mind: wHat. Cause my mind shuts down when those kind of questions come up. dont judge.
- What I last said to a family member: I know, mother (when she was telling me to do yet another thing I AM COMPLETELY AWARE OF)
- One place that makes me happy and why: The coast close to my hometown, cause it will always be the only place I want and can return to - no matter the time or age or circumtances, that place will always be my home. So there’s that.
- How many blankets I sleep under: One
- Favourite beverage: Coffee or Water. That sounded so sad I know.
- The last movie i watched in the cinema was: Guardians Of The Galaxy (prob one of the funniest marvel movies so far GO WATCH IT)
- Three things I can’t live without: Family, Friends, Running Water, Electricity, My Obesessions, Chocolate, Glasses
- Something I plan on learning: Danish, Origami, cooking
- A piece of advice for all my followers: UrgH I’m not one that lives by mottos but if I would have to give anyone a piece of advice it would probably be along the lines of: Never be ashamed of who you are, don’t give too much thought to what other people think of you. If you want something, go get it. Most people are stupid as fuck so don’t even bother.
- One Advice I got from someone very dear to me is that there are people in this world that somehow manage to suck the life out of you by just being around you - so instead of suffering through their company, I decide to surround myself with the people that make me feel good, wonderful, precious and optimistic. Live’s to short to be around parasites guys, let them go and don’t look back.
- You have to listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCkT4K-hppE this will never stop being wonderful to me
- My blog(s): the-art-of-make-believe
GO NUTS GUYS. Hope you haven’t been tagged yet!